Journey The Bruce Peninsula
Past & Present
Three routes from the southern Bruce Peninsula to Tobermory and interesting stories about the places you are passing through.
PURCHASE your copy Now Here!
anywhere in CANADA!
Read the Historical Background of the places along the routes that make the Bruce Peninsula such a unique place to visit.
Enjoy modern and archival pictures.
- Stories about the places that you will visit along each route.
- 97 pages
- book size: 8" x 11"
- Maps showing the 3 routes up the Bruce Peninsula.
- 2 ways to own this book; as a soft cover book or an ebook in PDF form to read on a phone, tablet or computer.
2 Ways To Enjoy This Book
- 1. Hold this book in your hands to read it
- 2. Or, read it as an ebook on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Buy Soft Cover Book Here:
To Purchase a copy of this book please contact me below and I will ship it to you immediately.
To Purchase a soft cover copy of this book please contact me below and I will ship it to you immediately.
Test Your Knowledge of the Beautiful Bruce Peninsula!
- What famous Canadian artist camped on the Bruce Peninsula in the 1840s?
- What Bruce Peninsula community's name means "Blood of Mary"?
- What Bruce Peninsula community used a hole in a tree to communicate with the rest of the world?
- What four-letter word would get your mouth washed with soap for saying it in Wiarton?
- Where are you if you are visiting the Ouendiagui?
There is much to enjoy and learn
Journey The Bruce Peninsula Past & Present!
Whichever way you choose to read it I hope you enjoy it as much
as I did writing it.
Journey The Bruce Peninsula Past & Present